How do I make my own guided audio tour?
1. Creating an Online Tour Guide
- Sign up for a free account.
- Name your tour, add a description and a cover image.
- Create stops by adding photos and a description.
- Audio will be generated automatically using stop description (or you can upload your own audio)
- Share the link to your tour with visitors.
How do I create a tour app?
How to Create a Tour App in 3 Easy Steps?
- Enter the name of your app. Choose the category that works best for you.
- Add the features on the next screen. Create a Tour App in minutes without any coding.
- Launch your app on app stores. Make travel convenient for the users with your Tour app.
What makes a good walking tour?
Keep it simple. Only include useful information and interesting facts. Try to dive deep into each stop to provide that little bit of extra insight. If you’re learning new things as you create your walking tour it’s a good sign.
- Get close! …
- Stay consistent! …
- Different angles!
How do audio tours work?
An audio tour or audio guide provides a recorded spoken commentary, normally through a handheld device, to a visitor attraction such as a museum. They are also available for self-guided tours of outdoor locations, or as a part of an organised tour.
How long is a walking tour?
A walking tour is generally distinguished from an escorted tour by its length and the employment of tour guides, and can be under 12 hours, or last for a week or more.
How long should an audio guide be?
The ideal length of an audio guide track is less than two minutes. We have checked this, stopwatch in hand: the tracks of the best audio guides we know of rarely exceed two minutes. Figure that about one minute spoken text is equivalent to approximately 150 words.
How long should an audio tour be?
Companies that produce audio tours for sighted visitors try to keep their stops at around ninety seconds, and rarely go over two minutes. Of course, these stops do not include verbal description. So a stop that includes verbal description will be longer, but not necessarily dramatically longer.
What happened detour app?
The Detour app will remain available until May 31, 2018, and all tours will be free through then. Afterwards, the app will be removed from the App Store. “Thank you to the producers, engineers, designers, and storytellers that made Detour what it is over the last four years.