How can I apply for exit and re-entry visa in Absher?
Issue Exit Re-Entry Visas through Absher
- Access your Absher account by logging in.
- Select “Services” from the “My Services” menu.
- Choose “Passports“
- Select “Visa Requests“
- Now, click “Create Visa Request.”
- Select the Request Type “Exit Re-Entry Visa (Single)“
How do I pay exit re-entry fee in Absher?
How to Pay the Exit Re-Entry Visa Fee through Mobile/Online Banking
- Login to the AlRajhi online banking.
- Select the “Payments“.
- Choose “Government Payments“.
- Select “Expatriate Services”
- Select “Exit Re-Entry Visa (Single)” or “Exit Re-Entry Visa (Multiple)”
- Select transaction type as “Payment“
How can I get exit entry visa in Saudi Arabia?
How to Get an Exit/Re-Entry Visa in Saudi Arabia?
- Go to moi.gov.sa and login from the Absher website.
- Register for an Absher account with a username and password, if you do not already have an account.
- Click on “Passports” on the left of the menu, under the “Appointments” section.
How can I extend my re-entry visa in Saudi Arabia through Absher?
If your family dependents are outside KSA, you can extend their exit re-entry visa online through Absher.
You need to;
- Select the dependent.
- Click on the “Extend Exit Re-Entry Visa” button.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on the “Agree” button.
- Click on the “Confirm” button on the new page.
How do I extend my exit reentry visa after expiry?
For Re-Entry Visa Extension
- Passport of the candidate.
- Passport must be valid for minimum 6 Months.
- Letter from the sponsor in original with KSA Ministry attestation.
- Passport must have a validity of minimum 6 Months.
- Copy of Valid Iqama.
- 2 Colour photographs. Ticket.
How can I extend my exit reentry visa in Saudi Arabia?
For employees, a letter signed and stamped by the sponsor addressed to the Saudi Consulate abroad requesting them to extend the single/multiple re-entry visa. 5. For dependents , the Exit & Re-entry Visa Extension Form to be filled in Arabic through the Ministry of foreign affairs’ website (www.mofa.gov.sa).
How long does it take to get exit visa?
If the employer approves the visa, the employee will have 5 days to issue the final exit visa. If the employer rejects the visa, the MOL will review the objection and make the decision on it within 10 days from the initial request. If the employer does not respond within 10 days, the request would be deemed accepted.
How do I get Absher final exit paper?
Check Final exit Visa without Absher
Open the MOL website https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/nonsaudiempinquiry.aspx. Enter your Iqama number if Iqama has been issued. Otherwise, enter your border number or passport number. Enter captcha code.
Can I cancel my exit re-entry visa for Saudi Arabia?
There is no cancellation fee for the exit re-entry visa. You can cancel it within its validity i.e. the earlier of; 90 days and; The “Exit Before” date mentioned on the visa.