How do you wish someone safe travels in an email?
Generic Safe Journey Quotes
- Bon Voyage and get there safe!
- Safe Travels!
- Enjoy the journey!
- The road ahead may be long and winding but you’ll make it there safe and sound.
- Wishing you a safe journey and a relaxing vacation when you arrive!
- May your journey be free from stress and bring you home safely.
Is it appropriate to say Safe travels?
In short, it can be correctly used at any time that someone will be traveling, by whatever means. “Safe travels” is used as a way to express your wish for someone to have good fortune during a trip. When you say, “safe travels,” you are expressing that you hope someone’s journey goes well.
What do you say when someone says Safe travels?
It’s just a salutation – quite similar to my um, favorite, “Have a good one”. It is just a matter of people looking for more variety than the normal salutation, “Goodbye”. So “Goodbye” will suffice. I usually say something along the lines of “Always do!”
What’s another way to say Safe travels?
“Safe travels” is a term that has a literal meaning. One way of wishing someone “safe travels” is to say “have a safe trip” or “travel safely.” Other ways to say “safe travels” include “have a safe journey” or “travel well.” Here are 25 other ways to say that you hope travelers are safe and enjoy the journey.
How do you wish a holiday trip?
I wish you a wonderful trip that is filled with lots of sweet memories. Enjoy your trip and come back safe! This journey is a once in a lifetime experience. I wish you all the very best for your travels and hope you come back safe and sound.
How do you pray for safe travel?
„O God, our heavenly Father, whose glory fills the whole creation, and whose presence we find wherever we go: preserve those who travel; surround them with your loving care; protect them from every danger; and bring them in safety to their journey’s end; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.”
How do you say safe to someone?
Better Ways to Say ‘Hope You’re Staying Safe and Healthy’ to Close Family and Friends
- “I’m sorry this is happening.” …
- “It’s great to see you. …
- “I’m always here to listen.” …
- “I’m glad we’re so close. …
- “I’ll always be there for you.” …
- “Take care of yourself.” …
- “Remember to always take care of yourself.”
How do you wish someone a safe journey in French?
Bon voyage, capitaine.